Re: [Rabbits] what to bring

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 5 Nov 2006 01:43:09 -0800 (PST)
I have one copy of every game, 10 stashes (11 counting the grey one),
and a giant Volcano board.

They all fit into the black Koozie that is sold in the dangling
carrot, you just have to place the board in the middle - it fits
wierd, but it's all there!!! I also can carry a stack of like 100
promo cards to go with all the cards, and my Fluxx deck has every
non-stoner fluxx deck minus repeat cards in it.

So, I just swing the Koozie around my 32" waist like it's a fanny
pack and go into the con like that (along with my giant red hat
that's shaped like a dice with rabbit ears sticking out the sides.)

So, if you use a handy carrying case, you don't have to choose.

Black