[Rabbits] So long, and thanks for all the fish!

  • FromJosh Drobina <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 07 Nov 2006 18:09:36 -0400
Hi, everyone!

As a few of you may have heard already, I am stepping down as Rabbit Coordinator as of this Friday. Carol Townsend will be taking over the position. I've had a fun time working at Looney Labs and interacted with many wonderful people at the various shows and events we attended this year. It's been a great run and I've learned a lot about the game industry, but I've decided to move on.

I'm planning to head back home to Athens, Ohio for a while, to decide what I'd like to do next. You're all welcome to contact me whenever you see me online--my AIM screenname is joshnumbersbad. You can also contact me by email, although I'll be checking it spottily at best for a while: joshnumbersbad@xxxxxxxxx

It's been a privilege and an honor to serve the Rabbit community in this capacity. Thank you all for your love and support over the past year. I know that more great things are to come for Looney Labs and for the Rabbits, and I look forward to following the progress of the program and company in the future.

Thanks for being Rabbits, and thanks for making my year at Looney Labs so great--but especially, thanks for all the good times, the games, and your friendship. Farewell!

Josh Drobina
AIM: JoshNumbersBad
joshnumbersbad@xxxxxxxxx