Re: [Rabbits] They loved it

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Nov 2006 14:44:59 -0600
On 11/30/06, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I took Martian Coasters to the school group my kids go to. They have an open study hall. I had 3 kids playing Martian chess with me and about 8 others crowded around the table asking to play next. (which was over half the study hall)

Martian Chess or Martian Coasters? :)

So- it went over GREAT with the school age kids!

And the HOP that allows you to place a coaster anywhere else- you can place it so the 4 are no longer in a square- right? As long as it IS touching the group of coasters.

Yes, as long as you don't leave an unconnected coaster, you're good to
go.  In fact when it's in square formation, the only way[1] to do a
hop is to take it out of square formation

[1] well, you can return it to the same place, but then it's just the
same as an AIM.

Timothy