[Rabbits] [Event] NGW event by Timothy Hunt

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Nov 2006 01:33:02 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Timothy Hunt has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=timotab

========
Title: NGW event
Location: St Louis
Date: 11/24/2006

THe last of our National Games Week events, and it was IceHouse game time once again.

This time the first game was Martian Coasters (YAY!  I actually played it since coming back from ChiTag), and then we played TreeHouse.  Then moved on to Zendo (I love that game!) but one of the guys there had a full set (ie, all the Xeno colours, all the rainbow colours, and the grey Volcano caps) of IceHouse pieces so we used those.  This made it very interesting, and the newbies playing still had a good time.  I think we had about 12 different Zendo rules, with all participants making their own rules too.