[Rabbits] [Event] NGW event by Timothy Hunt

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 23 Nov 2006 00:37:40 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Timothy Hunt has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=timotab

========
Title: NGW event
Location: St Louis
Date: 11/22/2006

At yet another St Louis Boardgame Meetup group event, also in National Games week, we played lots of different games and in particular played a couple of games of TreeHouse (we had 5 players, so I snagged a purple set from the IceTowers box), and pointed out that several games can be played with a TreeHouse stash.  Once again showed off the Martian Coasters, but didn't play (Yeah, I know!!).  Also played 3 games of IceTowers, with a different group of people. I'd only played a 2 player game of this before (and that was yesterday!), so it was quite interesting for me too.  The simultaneous play is certainly... interesting :)  Pointed out to this group that once again, lots of different games can be played with the IceHouse pieces.  Had a lot of fun playing these (among others) tonight.