[Rabbits] [Event] National Games Day '06 by Bill Fogarty

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Nov 2006 23:22:41 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bill Fogarty has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=bfogartyjr

========
Title: National Games Day '06
Location: St. John Newman church
Date: 11/24/06

As part of my National Games Day event, I scheduled a Family Games Day event at my parent's church the day after Thanksgiving.  I set up a number of games from five different companies and encouraged family units to try out a game as a group.  Looney Games included Flux and Aquarius.  I was pleased that, while we did not have a big turnout, I was successful in getting families to play together (as opposed to previous years, when the parents used the event as a baby sitting service for their children while they went off to do adult things).