[Rabbits] Lil Demo

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 2 Dec 2006 22:15:15 -0500
My boys had a BIG gaming party today. I decided to bring Martian Coasters along and do a little demo if there was a spare table. Not only was there a big party, there was a huge Pokemon Tournament. I found a little table and ended up playinig 3 or 4 demo games (and a few rounds of Treehouse). Fun was had by all. And Martian Coasters has been added to a few Christmas lists!

I met a fellow Rabbit there from my area. That was a lot of fun. I taught her how to play Martian Coasters and she taught me how to play Zendo. She is looking forward to the Looney Lab game day I am planning for January.  YEAH! I hope it is a good turn out!

--Kimberly