Re: [Rabbits] Lil Demo

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 2 Dec 2006 22:30:28 -0500
Ryan- cool! I don't think I started Demos until they finished that AT-43 demo they had going on. Which was about when the Pokemon was over, I think. I was the mom in a green shirt with 3 boys. It was so crowded there, though. I'm there every Saturday almost if you're ever in the area. Just ask the guys working to point me out. With my Looney Games in tow.-Kimberly