[Rabbits] Shhh... it's a secret!!

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Dec 2006 17:32:53 -0600
Hey all - I've got some fun news.

If you take a look at Looney Labs...
(http://www.looneylabs.com/index.html)

... you'll see that the first blurb is about our Holiday Mailing.

We've had so many Rabbits sign up since our last one that I thought I'd explain one quick thing: if you're signed up as a rabbit and your contact information is correct, you should be getting a pretty cool card in the mail soon.  The thing is, we have so many Rabbits, all around the world, that some of y'all are gonna get it before the rest of us.  This is where the "shhhhhh!!! it's a secret!!!!" comes in.

Please - watch your mailboxes and enjoy your card when it comes...and share that joy here on the list (a little gloating is good for the Rabbit, right?) ...but PLEASE don't spill the beans as to what's IN the card.  OK?

There's more info on the Looney Labs site about how to update your info and all - so if you don't see the card show up in your mailbox in the next week or so (for those Rabbits on the North American continent, anyway...) please let us know what your correct info is!!

And have fun!  But let's keep it a secret for as long as we can!!!

I for one can't wait to hear what ya'll think of it!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!
Carol