RE: [Rabbits] [Event] Dragonbunnies by Nimrod Jones

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Dec 2006 19:54:16 -0000
There were a couple of things I forgot to mention in this report that I
remembered afterwards. Unfortunately, since I was doing the inevitible
remembering them when falling asleep and not waking up to write them
down I only recall the one detail which is mostly an amusement
ammendment.

"At 11am the announcement came over the speakers that the bar had
opened. As one man the entire convention cheered."

This observation was particularly noted after John Kovalic's auctioned
cartoon in which he comments upon the differencess between US and
European conventions. Chief of which is the deep-seated importance on
the availability of alcoholic beverages.

[snipped]