Re: [Rabbits] Origins pre-planning (cross posted to Origins list)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Dec 2006 17:40:47 -0500
Carol (or others). how do I get access tot he Origins mailing list. I did not see it on the List O' Lists. I had a question about volunteer badges  -Kimberly