[Rabbits] Where's the Origins List???

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Dec 2006 17:07:57 -0600
Hey, thanks for the question.

Here's the Origins specific list info:

Here's the link for the HUGE page of lists
http://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/listinfo

I just realized that our "full list of lists" isn't all the full - it doesn't have any of our con-specific lists on there.  Must change that soon....

If anyone is looking to ask Santa for anything, can you also ask for TONS of extra time in a day so we here at Looney Labs can get a lot of stuff done???

Carol
 -she who is crazy-busy, but not nearly as crazy-busy as Kristin and other are....