Re: [Rabbits] Re: Holiday Gift

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Dec 2006 09:28:31 -0600
There's lots of warrens out there - check out this page to see if one is near you:

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Warren/index.html

There's also a link on that page: if your warren is not listed, add it!

:)

Carol
 - who's warren is meeting this next Saturday at 2:00, at "Pizza to the People."   :)

On 12/11/06, Don Sheldon < don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/8/06, Black Paladin < owaru@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Holiday present has made its way to this member of the Pittsburgh
> warren.  (Now I just have to get my tuchus in gear to pick up Martian
> Coasters and a Treehouse die!)  Thanks, guys! <hugs>

We have a warren?  Neat!

--
  Also in Pittsburgh.  Also received gift.  Also very happy.