Re: [Rabbits] Re: Holiday Gift

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Dec 2006 10:57:46 -0500
I checked my area. one warren close- but it is only one person. and I met her a couple weeks ago! Maybe we can get together to get a 'real warren'! I'm glad to see shat has started a warren, as I was hoping to get a warren going and have her be part of it.

Is there a way to promote a warren? To get members added to it?