Re: [Rabbits] Warren promotion (was: Holiday Gift)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Dec 2006 11:51:50 -0500
Hmmmm.. this one said it is Public (not open) and there is no "join" button. I emailed her about her warren. We'll see.

I'd hate to start a second different warren if she has one started already. Hopefully my concept of a monthly game day will go over well and maybe those of us who come will get onboard with the warren thing.

That is what I figured for getting word of a warren out to others. Thanks.

(I need to get a picture of both Ki and I in our labcoats, for my Bio Page.)

-Kimberly (Ki is studying history right now ans we're going to play chrononauts when he's done- he says "Hi" back)