Re: [Rabbits] Warren promotion (was: Holiday Gift)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Dec 2006 20:17:45 -0500
it was there this time. i double checked last 2 times and never saw it, but it said I was signed it. Oh, well.It worked this time. Thanks

On 12/11/06, Daniel W. Johnson <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 11:51 -0500 2006-12-11, Kimberly Terrill wrote:
>Hmmmm.. this one said it is Public (not open) and there is no "join"
>button. I emailed her about her warren. We'll see.

There appears to be a "Join this Warren!" link now (in the Warren
Members list).  Were you logged into your rabbit account?
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx