Re: [Rabbits] [Project] Article in College paper by Tony Gay

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Dec 2006 14:48:07 -0500
I still think there should be LL Game Demos at Educational Supply Stores. not shure how to get that accomplished.

And I like to check my library for a teen game night and maybe bring some LL games to it.

I am also wanting to get a homeschool game night at my local hobby shop.

--Kimberly-

who had weird Obsessive traits and deletes people from my Blog friends list if it goes above 35. I have finally gotten to where I can handle 50. But it is an public blog- so I have no idea how many actually read it that aren;t on my list. And I have a homeschool blog that I copy/paste. (So it's only like having to maintain 1 blog- I don't read at the homeschool one but I have a bunch of readers there that asked me to stay when I thought of leaving)