[Rabbits] Con Alert: A New Rabbits-list Feature

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Dec 2006 15:24:53 -0600
Hey folks,

Quite often we get info about all sorts of conventions here at Looney Labs (which ROCKS!! - I love hearing about all these cons!) and they often ask for people to come help run games, do demos... that sort of thing.

I want to get the news of these cons out to you in the best way possible.  However, not everyone will want to know about every con.

So, I decided that we needed a standard way of communicating these requests to you, our fabulous Rabbits, in a way that will allow all of you to cut down on the noise generated by these requests.

When a Con Alert goes out, I will try to put all the pertinant information in the subject line. Specifically, Con Name, Location and Date. In the body of the email will be all the info that has been sent to us - probably just copied-and-pasted.  If after seeing the subject line you want to read about the con, read the email.  If not, don't.  Simple as that.  If after reading the email you still have questions - contact the person associated with the con - their info should be in the Con Alert.  You can try contacting me, but hey, I'll have usually sent you everything I know about the con in the Con Alert email in the first place.  ;)

Hopefully this will keep the "noise factor" down to a managable level - while still getting info to the Rabbits who want to know.

thanks all!

Carol
-Rabbit Wrangler and Con Schnook.