Re: [Rabbits] Cyan no longer in Dangling Carrot?

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 12:40:59 -0600
The grey stash is a special that can *only* be bought with rabbit
points. (And mine arrived 20 minutes ago!)

Regular single colour stashes can be purchased here
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=43

Not sure if you can spend rabbit points on them, but you can certainly
use your points for shipping :)

Timothy