Re: [Rabbits] Cyan no longer in Dangling Carrot?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 12:42:45 -0600
Cyan is available in the Short Run Depot -
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/ShortRunDepot.html

All the single-color stashes are there.  The specific click is:
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=43&List=Short+Run+Depot

Just grab the pull-down menu and you'll see almost all the colors - including Cyan - available.  The only monochrome stash that is not available is the Gray
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=196&List=Dangling+Carrot

The Grey's are a Dangling Carrot item because only Rabbits (with Rabbit points) can get it.

Cyan is no longer a "only Rabbits can get it" item - that's why it's on the Short Run index and not the Dangling Carrot index.

Make sense?

Also - remember if you're new to the pyramids, the way to get them now is via Treehouse sets.  :)

Carol