Re: [Rabbits] Smacks & Un

  • From"JK Grence" <jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 Dec 2006 02:09:09 -0700
I need to track down Killer Uno.  My favored variant of Uno is Hot Death Uno, a seriously twisted version that uses a double Uno deck that has been specially marked.  Some of the Reverses now act as Reverse-Skips, some Skips skip two people, a Wild Draw Four might skip someone then go off, an especially unlucky person could find themselves at the business end of a Wild Draw 69, and oh yeah, watch out for Cher!  I'd give you the complete rules but they're ridiculously long, just google Hot Death Uno and you should find all you need to know.