Re: [Rabbits] FLGS (was- Cyan no longer in Dangling Carrot?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 12:18:58 -0800
On Thursday, December 21, 2006, at 02:55PM, "Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>However, in order to support his FLGS, the OP could special order the
>cyan stash from them, as it is available that way.

Unfortunately, I don't have a convenient FLGS that carries LL products (I'll go demo Treehouse and Martian Coasters once I have them to any stores nearby, for future's sake.)  I also don't currently have any disposable liquid assets (it *is* Christmas, after all), but I *do* have Rabbit points. In the mean time, I did want to round my Icehouse collection out to five stashes.  I didn't realize that cyan lost it's "carrot" status and I was going to get grey and cyan to bring me up to full "Volcano" status of five stashes.  I'll just grab grey with my points and get cyan later when I can get Treehouse and Martian Coasters, too. :)