[Rabbits] [Project] follow up by Tony Gay

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Dec 2006 11:58:57 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Tony Gay has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=JakeLeeman

========
Title: follow up
Location: Flint MI
Date: Dec 20 2006

The group i Demoed fluxx for went out and bought 3 decks of it one for themselves and 2 for friends thought i would spread my happiness that they are playing something a bit more silly and fun than Uno.  I'm enjoying this Demo Bunny thing i am gonna show them tree house and try to get them signed up as blab rabbits.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year