Re: [Rabbits] 6-Player Martian Coasters

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Dec 2006 01:31:46 -0500
Heh, we may as well make coaster-stickers and affix them to a rubix cube...

Still no good way of sticking pyramids to it though (unless someone has already designed magnetic pyramids that is)

Another challenge arises, what do you do if you need to put the game down before it's done and there's uneven pointy bits coming out of every side?

-Evan