[Rabbits] 6-Player Martian Coasters

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 26 Dec 2006 10:02:50 +0900
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this (possibly the
Icehouse list is better, or the Geeks list...?  Feel free to cross-post,
or suggest I join one or more lists and repost myself), but I've just
finished the first version of my 6-player Martian Coasters variant.

http://www.krisjohn.net/6-playerMartianCoasters.pdf

For best results you need a Treehouse set + one other colour of
pyramids, the basic Martian Coasters coasters and the 2006 Holiday promo
coaster. And the ability to print out stuff in A3 (hopefully the PDF
pages are A3, that what the original document is set up as).

Also, I've got a dodgy photo of my "Eon Fluxx" Fluxx expansion based on
the solar system at: http://linenoise.krisjohn.net/eonfluxx_half.jpg
that some of you might be interested in.  I posted about it on the
MySpace group, but I thought it could do with broader circulation.
(Hmm, I've just noticed that the last four goals haven't been typed out
in the easier-to-read text.  I wonder how I missed that.  Anyway, if
there's enough interest, I'll probably do a proper webpage for the
expansion and dig up my old text file with all the final card text and
outtakes.)

Merry Christmas,

Chris J.