[Rabbits] UpComing Game/Demo Days Dayton, Ohio

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 30 Dec 2006 12:36:03 -0500
Just a note to all the Rabbits on the list, in case any are in my area:

I am doing two Demos at Bell Book & Comic in Dayton Ohio (www.bellbookandcomic.com). Friday Jan 5th @ 7pm and Sat Jan 13 @ 2PM. And I am on the calendar - so hopefully we'll have a good turn out. They have a very nice selection of Looney Lab games.

And I am doing a Game Day.The First Official Looney Lab Game of 2007 @ Wexford hill Hobbies! (possibly the 1st LL Game day there ever). January 20 @ 2PM. And it is already being advertized in the weekly online flyer that goes out on Fridays. I hope for a group of Rabbits along with new people interested. It's an "open game day" (to include newcomers)

---Kimberly