Re: [Rabbits] Con Alert: Capricon, Feb 8-11, Arlington Heights, IL

  • FromShadowcat <Shadowcat@xxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 03 Jan 2007 10:05:49 -0600
Carol wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Capricon is a great little convention in the western suburbs of Chicago
> (been to the con many a time....) and as always, they reserve a few rooms
> just for us gamers.

	This year we have 8 rooms for gaming.  I would like to have one of
those used for Looney Labs Games.

> John Ickes (aka Shadowcat) is organizing the gaming events at Capricon and
> has asked for any and all Mad Lab Rabbits who want to run Looney Labs
> events to contact him ASAP if you want to get your events in the con book.
> You can email him via his Rabbit page here: <http://tinyurl.com/ykunsu>

	Or you can contact me at: Gaming@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I would really like to
have a mini-experiment run at the convention, if anyone is interested.
We already have AYAW scheduled for each night, but I would like to see
more LL games run.  Please help.

> Thanks!

	Yes, thank you,

	  'Cat

--
In the midst of the word he was trying to say,
  In the midst of his laughter and glee,