[Rabbits] [Event] See below by Jim Dunaway

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 30 Dec 2006 22:18:18 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jim Dunaway has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jd4556

========
Title: See below
Location: Alterniverse
Date: 12/30/06

The actual title of the event was The Adventures of the Time Repair Agency (system wouldn't accept it - too long), which was ÜberChrononauts with Lost Identities thrown in.

The winner received a complete set of Chrononauts promo cards, plus the Chrononauts Fluxx promo card.

The winner and her boyfriend loved the game and are going to buy Chrononauts, EAC and Lost Identities as soon as they can. It is unfortunate that the Time Repair Agency t-shirts are no longer available. They fell in love with mine.

Afterwards, I got them both hooked on ÜberVolcano (they were already big fans of regular Volcano).

Later that evening I ran a Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot (Playroom Entertainment) tournament and gave away a copy of Proton as the prize.