[Rabbits] [Event] Galactic ConQuest by Robert Bunn

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Jan 2007 17:02:30 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Robert Bunn has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=BillyBrahma

========
Title: Galactic ConQuest
Location: Buford, GA
Date: Dec 29 - Jan 1

Three days of demo game action and AYAW? craziness.

Galactic Quest is a yearly celebration for the local gaming community to have a "geek centered" holiday experience together.  This Con brings artists, education, gaming and concerts together into a single "geekfest" and its really a great environment that I'm thrilled to be invited to every year.

This year was very fun and exciting for me.  I met alot of new people, got to teach our games to a ton of home school parents, and at the end really felt like the event had been a huge success.

Not sure how many other events i'll do this year but since this one got to end last year and start this year.. its a good place to end an old chapter and start a new one. =-)

Rob
The AYAW? Werewolf