[Rabbits] [Event] Arisia 2006 by Joshua Kronengold

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jan 2006 10:19:12 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Joshua Kronengold has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=mneme

========
Title: Arisia 2006
Location: Boston
Date: Jan 13-14

Spent about 3 hours on Friday demoing card games -- Aquarius, Family Fluxx, Eco-Fluxx, and Just Deserts (ended up loaning outmy Just Deserts deck several times so people who played in the original demo could teach it to others, with a bit of help from me, so I'd call that a success).  Spent about 6 hours on Saturday demoing Icehouse games (with another hour in there learning new ones) -- taught Zendo, Giant Icetowers, Icehouse itself (I got to play 3 games of Icehouse!  And lost one!  Whoot!), and Volcano (and learned Blam, which was fun in 4-player mode).

It was, in fact, so much fun that I completely forgot to attend the Heather Dale concert (a shame, but I -was- having fun).