Re: [Rabbits] OUCH

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 11:55:16 -0500
My kids are all over 9 this year (but they let the middle in free last year and he was 10). I have not gotten my free pass yet, need to go print the form at the library. But I did have to buy 1 for my husband and 3 for my kids.... it's a good thing I get in free...LOL! What was the price last year? I am thinking it has really gone up. I think I paid $40 for a 4 day pass.. AFTER the early rates were over.

Theme parks? 4 days? with 3 kids? Not here! LOL.  We get government rate tickects through my husband. It's about $25 a person for the day. We don't do much of that.

--kimberly