Re: [Rabbits] OUCH

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 11:11:41 -0600
DOH!  3 kids!!  My bad!!  :)

And no, it's not really gone up. Last year's pre-reg rate was $50, and the onsite was $60. This years rates went up a bit, but you're still paying what you paid last year since you're doing Early Bird rate.  I'm sure GAMA stayed as many years as they could without raising prices, but like everything else, I'm sure they had to raise them this year, to keep up with their costs.

But I totally understand the pressures of "needing to do something within a budget!"  I'm SO glad that GAMA offers the Free Pass for Teachers just for this reason!   (when I was much younger, I used to camp 10 miles or so out of town at the big conventions - saving $100/day - but I'm MUCH more used to beds now...)

:)
Carol