[Rabbits] Darkon

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 12 Jan 2007 14:51:54 -0500
I for what ever reason, started watching this documentary called Darkon, chronically the LARP's in Boston.
In one of the interviews with the players at their house, it showed one of their banners.   A great big purple flag with a highly evolved sentient broccoli on it.  I was like HEY! I know that!

Check it out...not to bad.

-Michael-