[Rabbits] UberCon Great Lakes I, March 30 - April 1

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Jan 2007 09:55:08 -0500
Hello fellow rabbits,

Due to circumstances apparently beyond their control, UberCon will be unable to hold their bi-annual convention in New Jersey this year. BUT, they've used this as an excuse to expand to a new locale. So this spring, UberCon will hold UberCon Great Lakes I!

UberCon Great Lakes I will be held March 30 - April 1st, 2007 at the Holiday Inn West in Livonia, Michigan. Details are pending, and will be found at http://www.ubercon.com/ as they develop.

I won't be there, being a poor East Coaster, but I thought I'd bring this new convention to the attention of those rabbits in and around Michigan. UberCon has a history of welcoming rabbits and Looney Labs games, and I can only hope this will extend to UberCon Great Lakes. If you have any interest in attending, I suggest you head to their web page and wait for details to be posted (The site, for the most part, still reflects the last Ubercon. But sign up for their forums and keep and eye out for news).

Seth Ruskin
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear Rabbit
aka attendee of fall UberCons.

P.S. UberCon will return to New Jersey in the fall for UberCon IX. Usually in October, I look forward to seeing more Rabbits spreading the love that are Looney Labs games.

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701