[Rabbits] Penguicon 5.0 Needs People to Run Games

  • From"Clark D. Rodeffer" <clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Jan 2007 09:06:46 -0800 (PST)
Penguicon 5.0 (a science fiction + open source
software + gaming + anime convention) is scheduled for
the weekend of April 20-22, 2007 at the Troy Hilton in
Troy, Michigan (just north of Detroit). Here's the
convention web site:

http://www.penguicon.org

I'm in charge of scheduling the non-computer based
gaming, and need people to host / GM / run games of
all (non-computer based) types. I can offer a modest
discount on pre-registration for anyone who agrees to
run at least 6 hours of scheduled games. Here are
links to the (in-progress) gaming and general
convention schedules:

http://www.penguicon.org/wiki/NonComputerGaming

http://www.penguicon.org/programming

Gaming is open around the clock, and your registration
fee includes unlimited free beer for anyone of age. If
you're interested in helping out by hosting some
games, please get in touch with me, either here or by
e-mail at gaming AT penguicon DOT org. Thanks!

Clark Rodeffer
Penguicon Gaming Chair
Roly-Poly Tablehammer Shuffleball Pope