[Rabbits] Re: Initial Planning for StellarCon 31, March 9 - 11, Radisson, High Point, NC

  • DateTue, 16 Jan 2007 11:57:16 -0700
OK, folks, I have submitted my GM Registration to StellarCon's
Gaming Coordinator (see below). I have also submitted StellarCon as
a Convention at the Looney Labs Community site. When it's approved,
I will register as one of the Demo Rabbits attending each year. I
have also submitted a Convention listing for MACE, as I plan to Demo
there indefinitely, too. That's three conventions a year, at least!
:)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saturday, March 10, 2007
* Session 3: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Looney Labs Pyramid Games Demos
with Looney Labs pyramids: favorites include Zendo, Martian Chess,
Volcano, and Treehouse. Each game demo run from 10 minutes to 1 hour,
and the Demo Rabbit provides all the stuff you need to play.
- Players: Up to 11 at one time. Players may come and go; walk-ups
welcome.
- Time to Play: 10 minutes to 1 hour per game. Several games will be
run.
- Experience Level: None to Mastery. Willing to teach any and all, as
often as necessary.
[- Table Location: VERY MUCH PREFER a hallway or other high visibility
location. Pyramid games vary widely and can appeal to a variety of
gamers and non-gamers; thus, I would prefer not to be stuck in a "Board
Gaming" or "Miniatures" area and thereby be so branded and isolated.]

* Session 5: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. - Are You A Werewolf? Experiment
them is secretly a werewolf before it's too late. Each "night" the
werewolves eat a villager, and each "day" the surviving villagers
attempt to rid the town of werewolves by lynching one of their own.
Will you survive? (AYAW? is a kind of "mini LARP.")
- Players: Minimum of 8 to run, maximum of 15. Players may come and go;
walk-ups welcome.
- Time to Play: Varies, but at least ten minutes per game. Several
games will be run.
- Experience Level: None to Mastery. Willing to teach any and all, as
often as necessary.
[- Table Location: None needed; AYAW? is more fun to play seated in a
circle or at couches. I could probably run in the hallway, off to one
side, if the convention is setup as it was last year.]

Sunday, March 11, 2007
* Session 6: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Looney Labs Pyramid Games Tournament
and match wits with other pyramid games players. The games to be played
will vary as winners progress through the bracket, and they will be
chosen based on general consensus of the players and/or what games
demoed the most on Saturday. The tournament winner will receive a free
Fluxx deck!
- Time to Play: 10 minutes to 1 hour per round. Arrive on time to
register into the bracket.
- Players: Minimum of 4 to run (otherwise, I will run demos), maximum
of 16.