[Rabbits] [Event] Moonbase ConFusion by Clark Rodeffer

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Jan 2007 15:26:09 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Clark Rodeffer has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=CDRodeffer

========
Title: Moonbase ConFusion
Location: Troy, Michigan
Date: January 20, 2007

The ConFusion gaming chair asked me to run a day of abstract games, and since several pyramid games fit that category, and since it's easy to play a whole bunch of games with just a few sets of pyramids, I said sure. I brought along a few other (non-Looney Labs) abstracts as well, but pyramid games were about half of my repertoire for the day. My events started at 9:00 am and lasted until almost 10:00 pm, with a few short biological breaks. Among the Looney Labs games, the most frequently played were Martian Chess, Volcano, Zendo and Homeworlds, all of which went over well. In total, there were probably around a dozen or so unique players, all of whom were brand new to pyramid games. When asked where these pyramids could be bought, I told them to look in the dealer's room or their friendly local game store for Treehouse.