[Rabbits] Pics of Kids playing games?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 13:33:19 -0600
Yes, yes and yes please!!

Either list catches my attention - but posting again on the Edu-list might spark a teacher's thoughts who hadn't seen it on this list.

And yes please!  Send any along that you think are OK to post (I know some strictures occur when posting student photos - please check your own school's policies, as I don't want you to get in trouble)

But yes!! Thank you!!

Carol
 - she who is excited to see the Looney Academy growing!  (http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy)