Re: [Rabbits] Gray 'mids?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 14:22:22 -0500
I'm not sure if this is a question for this list or the Edu list, but is there a place where you guys might want to display some pics of the games being used in a school club or the classroom? I thought of this the other day when I had a class playing Fluxx en espanol and wondered if you guys might have gotten a kick out of seeing that.  Pics like that also tend to inspire people to integrate more games and things into their class activities.

                  -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.