Re: [Rabbits] Spanish Treehouse

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Jan 2007 13:09:12 -0600
Hmm... we don't currently have them "officially" translated - but hey, what a way-cool project!

Normally, I'd expect to see this question on the Icehouse list, but I'm betting, Kimberly, that you don't subscribe to the Icehouse list, huh?  :)

But having it on this list is actually perfect too - because it's a call for a Rabbit Project that perhaps someone will want to do.

So, Rabbits - here's a project.  Take the Treehous rules (you can find them here:)
http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Rules.html

....and translate them into Spanish.

For those not on the Something list, Kimberly is asking for this so that a 13 year old, far-away-from-his-home-and-family-in-Honduras boy who's going through 6 months plus of painful skin-grafts can understand and play with his host family.

Post the rules somewhere (your own URL, or the Icehouse.org wiki) so others can proof it for us (I took German in school...) and then submit a Project report.  We will SO TOTALLY give points for this!!

:)
Carol