Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Only Items in Dangling Carrot (was Re: Gray'mids?)

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Jan 2007 15:07:08 -0500
something that is kinda hedged at here and could also be considered is the fact that many rabbits (well some rabbits) aren't surrounded by flgs and cons (would love to go to Origins and demo but since its 1000+ miles away and finances are tight it won't happen soon). I am trying to talk my flgs into carrying LL games (crossing fingers). In the mean time the tell a store program is the first rabbit points opportunity I have had since I signed up. (thanx LL folks for that opportunity). I am going to try to go to a less than local (60 minutes away) but very friendly game store and maybe demo there. In short those of us in rather out of the way places don't have as many opportunities to earn the points. Not complaining. And as yet I have not seen a better system (though I am thinking about the Karma-Ish System) I am not advocating a change. I am just stating some of us don't have a store across town or several cons within a days drive at which to earn points.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles