[Rabbits] Swancon 32: Inconceivable!

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 12 Feb 2007 07:38:09 +0900
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I'll be demoing LL games at Swancon:
"Australia's longest running speculative fiction convention, held
annually in Perth, Western Australia." in April.

http://www.swancon.com/

It's four days (or so) over the Easter long weekend.  I'll be gaming for
as much of that as possible, either in the main gaming room or, if
something big kicks us out of that, one of the guest rooms (I've already
had an offer).

I should finally have the traditional four Icehouse stashes, for the
most general compatibility with existing games, by the time the event
arrives so I'm expecting to play a huge range of pyramid games over the
duration -- as well as the rest of my LL collection.

MySpace users can join the group here:
http://groups.myspace.com/swancon

LiveJournal members can add this group to their friends:
http://community.livejournal.com/swancon/

Anyone with a Yahoo account can bookmark/save the event at:
http://upcoming.org/event/151078/

Yours, Chris J.