[Rabbits] COSCon XIX, March 9-11, 2007, Butler, PA

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 9 Feb 2007 08:54:28 -0800
As we do twice a year, Silaria and I have arranged a 4 hour Looney Lab's Demo
slot for Saturday, March 10, and Sunday, March 11, from 9am to 1pm at COSCon
XIX.

http://www.circleofswords.com/cos/sitehtml/cons/coscon.html

If you're interested in coming out and helping with Looney Lab's Game Demos, or
just want an excuse to play or learn some Looney Lab's Games with other local
Lab Rabbits, please consider coming out and joining us.

If you'd like to join us, please respond to this e-mail or e-mail us direct at
events at swiftsden dot net.

Thanks for your support!

Swift Fox and Silaria
Pittsburgh Lab Rabbits