Re: [Rabbits] Chicagoland Warren Meeting

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Feb 2007 10:04:54 -0600
Can I bum a ride? :)

On 2/12/07, Carol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saturday 17 Feb - Pizza to the People, 2pm

Marissa, will you need a ride from the train station?
Chris, are you going to make it?

Fred and Fran, I know you'll be out of town - bummer...
Di, you won't be at this one, I know.  St. Louis is just too dang far away...

Anyone else?

Also: The March Chicagoland Warren Meeting will be held at a different location for March Only.  If you're interested in coming to the March Chicagoland Warren Meeting, ping me offlist and I'll make sure you get directions.

Carol