[Rabbits] StellarCon Looney Labs Demos

  • DateMon, 12 Feb 2007 13:27:48 -0700
Hi, all;

I am on schedule for StellarCon 31:
http://stellarcon.org
Gaming Schedule:
http://cybertuna.net/stellarcon/

I will be running pyramid game demos Saturday morning,
 then AYAW? Saturday night. On Sunday morning, I will
 be running a pyramid games tournament, with a Fluxx
 deck as the prize.

I am uncertain which games I will run for the tournament
 but I plan to have each round be a different style or
 flavor of game. For instance, I might run Martian Chess
 for round one, Armada for round two, etc. For the final
 round, I am thinking a best of five Zendo (with me as
 master). Or MAYBE a Martian Coasters, if I can make
 a final round of four players (this will all depend
 upon the number of registered players and how the
 tournament bracket breaks down).

Come on out, if you're in the area!
David Artman
Demo Rabbit