Re: [Rabbits] Tie-dye cheesecake

  • From"Rick Castello" <rick@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Feb 2007 10:10:44 -0800 (PST)
     My wife and I have made this recipe twice now, and it's always
     GREAT for impressing people, it looks so fun!

     The second time we made it, we altered the recipe a bit, doubling
     the amount of cheesecake filling and pouring a thinner "crust" of
     cake mix.

     The first time we went by the original recipe as posted, and
     ended up with about half to three-quarters cake, and not very
     much cheesecake.

     Great stuff though - very tasty!

     -Rick