[Rabbits] SuperFRED has been hiding lately...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 14:48:14 -0600
Hey all,

I got an email asking "where are all the event reports lately?"  (thank you Timothy!)  I hadn't realized that all the great reports I'd been reading lately haven't gone to this list - I'm sorry!

What happened is that SuperFRED's email secretary-bot went on hiatus and didn't leave proper word.  (actually, a setting had been toggled on our end and we just un-toggled it).   So... I will be re-sending Rabbit Event and Project reports that have approved since Jan 28th.

I apologize in advance for the sudden deluge of SuperFRED stuff - as someone posted a while ago "Silly SuperFRED, this is a pipeline, not a Dump Truck."

thanks for being patient with us!!  And more - thanks for being Rabbits!!

Carol