[Rabbits] [Event] St. Matthews Family Game Night by Paul Gilmore (fwd)

  • FromCarol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 15:01:27 -0600

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:54 PM -0500
From: SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Event] St. Matthews Family Game Night by Paul Gilmore

This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that
Paul Gilmore has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=McFly

========
Title: St. Matthews Family Game Night
Location: Livonia, MI
Date: Feb 3, 2007

This is the second year that I demoed at this event, but there was a good
mix of old and new people. For the people who I had seen last year, I was
able to demo Treehouse and Martian Coasters, as well as Nanofictionary.
(which I am not the best at, but everybody seemed to enjoy very much).  I
also added the Christian Fluxx expansion, which my wife said played very
well. (She demoed a couple of Fluxx games while I was playing Martian
Coasters).  One thing that I did a bit differently, but worked well was to
use the Micro catalog cards, in place of the sticker badges. I put the
little stickers on the "door" side.  The women seemed to like not having to
stick the badges on their clothes and it means that everyone recieved a
catalog to take home. Almost everybody who started playing with me, wanted
to keep seeing more of the games, so I wound up handing out a lot of flower
prizes and a couple of star cards.

The numbers ran thusly:
Approx. 35 people at the 2.5 hour event. Seven "badges" given out, 6 prizes.
Three games of Treehouse played, with three new players.
Two games of Martian Coasters played, with two new players.
Two games of Fluxx (w/ christian expansion) played, with two new players.
One game of Aquarius played, with four new players.
One game of Nanofictionary played, with 5 new players.

Carol
=========
Carol Townsend
Rabbit Wrangler and Con Schnook