[Rabbits] Spanish Fluxx

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Mar 2007 20:03:32 -0500
I promised I'd report how Spanish Fluxx went with Manuel-

I played Spanish Fluxx with our little Honduran House Guest. Manuel is 13- speaks no English. He read the instruction paper. He seemed very confused and even though he knew what the different rules said and could read the action cards, he seemed to not understand them or know what to do. I'll play it again with him and boys later this week. After a few more times I think he will get it. THANKS again for sending it for him! He did seem to like that the game was SPANISH.

--Kimberly