Re: [Rabbits] Spanish Fluxx

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Mar 2007 22:04:04 -0400
I guess I should watch Andy's videos more often, huh?

LOL....

I'll show him tomorrow. THANKS
--Kimberly

On 3/22/07, Carol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's not Andy speaking - it Luisa - and she's from Mexico.... so I don't know how much that matches either way.

Here's the link if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIyuNgVZiGY

For those keeping track, this is in the dining room at Wunderland (Andy, Kristin and Alison's house), on the same table as the multi-color pyramid sorting video.

cheers!
Carol